iNSURANCE & FINANCIAL POLICY
FINANCING YOUR CARE
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Minnetonka Office Phone Number 952-938-8533 to find out what other options may be available to you.
DENTAL INSURANCE PLANS WE WORK WITH:
- Delta Dental Premier
- BCBS Federal Employee Plans
- Health Partners
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Minnetonka Office Phone Number 952-938-8533. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility. In case of overpayment, we will gladly credit your account or refund the difference.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!
- Credit Card: Always accepted.
- Cash and Check: Always accepted.
- Prior Authorization: Upon your request, we would be happy to submit a prior authorization to your insurance company for any upcoming treatment that is needed. This would provide you an estimate of what your out-of-pocket costs would be ahead of time. We do ask for any out-of-pocket costs to be paid at the time of service.
FOR PATIENTS WITH NO INSURANCE:
- Tonka Smiles Savings Plan: For patients with no insurance we over an in-office savings plan. Click here to find out details on this plan.
- Cash and Check: If no insurance and paid at the time of service, receive a 5% discount.
- Senior Discount: If no insurance age 62 (or over) receive a 5% discount.
- In-House Payment Plans: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period. To set up any of these payment plans, please contact our office before any procedures are started.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame (3 months) and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time (6-9 months) with low interest and without the need of an additional credit card.
- Care Credit: With our convenient payment plan administered by CareCredit, you can have the smile of your dreams today. CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program enables you to finance 100% of your dental care with NO money down, NO interest, no upfront costs, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties. Begin your treatment TODAY!
Care Credit can be used by the entire family for ongoing treatment without having to reapply. Care Credit offers a comprehensive range of plan options, for treatment or procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000 and it only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit. Click here to learn more about CareCredit, or call 1-800-839-9078.