Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Greetings to all,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We are reopening on May 11, 2020.
Infection Control Measures
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
Updated Check-In Protocols
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For Example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask you for some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office.
- We will also ask you to wear a mask when coming to your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to reduce the waiting times between patients as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at Tonka Smiles Phone Number 952-938-8533 or fill our online scheduling form.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.