Cracked Tooth Syndrome Minnetonka MN
What is Cracked Tooth Syndrome?
Cracked tooth syndrome is where a tooth has incompletely cracked but no part of the tooth has broken off.
- Sharp pain to biting or releasing force
- Sharp pain to cold food or beverages
- Pain when grinding the teeth
- Stabilization with a core build-up
- Crown restoration for long term stabilization to minimize flexing of the tooth
- Root Canal Therapy if pain persists after the crown
Why is it Important to Treat a Cracked Tooth?
Leaving a cracked tooth can lead to severe pain, pulpal death, or loss of the tooth.
Contact Us for Natural-Looking Smile Restoration Options
If your teeth have been damaged or you have missing teeth, we've got a beautiful solution for you. For more information about our restorative dentistry options, schedule a consultation with Dr. Johnson or Dr. Phillips,
Call our office in Minnetonka, MN at 9529388533 or